Saturday, September 25, 2004
CIP at Cedar Pri..$BlogItemTitle$>
Ahh was soo stupid today. Thought we had to be at cedar pri at 9am.
So I woke up at 7am. Went to bathe and stuff. Prepared EVERYTHING.
Got ready at 8am. Knew I was gonna be late so I calld ru to ask her where she was..
Found out that she was still pigging and I woke her up.
And she told me that we were only supposed to be there at 10.45am. WTH.
Called malita to confirm.. And yea, It was true. Guessed I woke her up too.
Okayy, I`m really sorry for waking both of you up. Didn`t mean it!
So I went back to bed. Read my mag and blastd my room.
And I unknowingly dozed off........................
My sleep was rudely interrupted by dad at 9.30am.
Luckily he was at home. Got ready my stuff again and I left house at 9.50am.
Waited and waited and waited for the bus....
Came 10mins later. ahh. Was so screwed up. Enjoyed the journey there.
Was entertained by the msgs received and songs from my discman.
Kind of dozed off in the bus again. Reached the busstop at 10.45am.
Took a stroll to cedar pri. Enjoyed the beautiful scenery on my way there.
And finally.. I reached the school at 11.05am.
The kids today were TERRIBLE. They kept playing and making noises like nobody`s business. Didn`t blow up at them or anything. They were too cute. Couldn`t bear to. Kinda enjoyed myself there. Learnt a new game. Dog and bone. Err, it`s not considered NEW, but yahh, I didn`t know that this game existed in my entire 14 yrs, 4mths and 19days since coming into this world.
After cip, we went to PS to have our lunch. As in malita ru ya and me. Was planning to go heartland mall`s kfc but we changed our minds in the end. Went to pizzahut. The moment we stepped into it, I saw my cousy with his whole group of friends. Was too lazy to say hi or anything. Anyway, they left soon after we reached. Pointless. Ordered SOOO many stuff at pizzahut. Found out that we were short of 2bucks! Oh man. So we cancelled the 3 ice lemon tea order. But in the end, they already prepared them so we had FREEBIES! Free drinks I meant. Wanted to go ru`s hse later but by the time we fininshed eating, it was already 2+ and they had tuition at 5.30pm. Finding it pointless, I went STRAIGHT home. Felt so guaiified.
Reachd home around 4pm. Was forced by siblings to join them for boggle. Argh. After three games, we heard bells ringing from the ice cream man. So we went down and bought ice cream to pig out on. Ate till I was super full and my tummy threatened to burst any moment. Slacked and slacked. Waited for my food to be digested. Stoned. Msged all the way till now. Gonna watch tv later. Hope there would be some nice shows.
lalalalala.
janine :)
9/25/2004 08:13:00 PM;